ESL Teacher Interviews
- Last Updated on July 22, 2014
- Published on February 29, 2012
The ESL teachers here have been interviewed in Japan, Taiwan, China and Korea. All the videos below have been transcribed as well. Here teachers share what they like and don't like about teaching abroad. They share their challenges, offer advice and more.
1. Tokyo Graham, Bryce and John (12 years) share some of their experiences.
2. Tokyo and Fukuoka Jeanie in Tokyo, Jay and MD (8 years of experience) in Fukuoka share their experiences.
3. Fukuoka Jay and MD continued.
Money & Expenses Ian shares expenses such as rent, food, visas and more in Shanghai.
1. Hangzhou Danielle (1.5 years exp.) and new teachers Marilyn, Megan and Tara share their experiences.
2. Xiamen Steven, Ed (head teacher) and Steve (4 years) talk about teaching in China.
3. Xiamen Matt has experience living & teaching abroad in China and Taiwan.
Troy Jodoin - Korean Hagwan Owner Troy owns, manages and teaches at his hagwon.
Money & Expenses I These expenses include: rent, utilities, food, restaurants, phone and salaries.
Money & Expenses II These expenses include buses, subways and the KTX.
1. Busan Sandra, Marret and Larry share their experiences on Haeundae beach.
2. Busan Daniel, Rebecca and Katie talk about teaching English in Korea.
3. Busan Sheila, Anne, John and John share some of their experiences teaching in Korea.
4. Busan Five teachers share their experiences.